Mopub iOS Adapter
- Mopub SDK
- Avocarrot SDK v4.7.2.
Supported Ad Formats
Setup Avocarrot Network
- Integrate with MoPub SDK https://github.com/mopub/mopub-ios-sdk/wiki/Getting-Started
- Add Avocarrot SDK to your project
- Include files needed for you into your project. Files needed for each ad type:
- Use tutorial how to integrate custom networks
Setup MoPub Dashboard for Native
Create an "Avocarrot" network in MoPub dashboard and connect it to your Ad Units.
- In MoPub dashboard select Networks > Add New network
- Then select Custom Native Network
- Complete the fields according to the Ad Unit that you want to use
Native Ad Units
For Native Ad Units you need to :
- Fill in the following data in the MoPub dashboard:
Custom Event Class
Custom Event Class Data
Get your adUnit from the Avocarrot dashboard.
Congratulations! You have now successfully integrated Avocarrot ad network and you should receive your first ad from there.
- Please have in mind, that any time you make a change to the MoPub dashboard, try to fetch an ad a couple of times and then wait a few minutes for MoPub's cache to clear.
- You can also try cloning the example project below to make sure everything is running fine.
- If at any point you need any technical help, please get in touch with Avocarrot Support
Clone the Example Project
git clone https://github.com/avocarrot/ios-adapters.git